Crimson Shadow Academy
Welcome to Crimson Shadow Academy!!
Crimson Shadow Academy
Welcome to Crimson Shadow Academy!!
Crimson Shadow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Shadow Academy

Training the Next Generation of Pro Duelists

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rai-Jinn
Tester
Rai-Jinn

Experience Bar :
Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving) Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving) Right_bar_bleue

Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving) Empty
PostSubject: Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving)   Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:42 am

hello fellow CSA members

for those of you who dont know me...i apologize...

i got highschool/work/college school all together(yes im taking dual enrollment classes lol)

in short alot of homework,working hard and...(should be playing hard but i cant due to lack of time lol)

but some of u probably already noticed that
dont worry im always updated on things like the new banlist and new meta decks

and im sorry marcus if i havent been here...its just really hectic

and...WE SHOULD EXPAND THIS SITE ALOT MORE...we only got few people for wars Sad

ill be doing the deck reviews and stuff after thanksgiving which ill be back on ygo for sure xD
if people needs help on decks please dont hesitate to PM me here or email me
ill try to get back to you ASAP (probably breaktime/eating time lol)

anyways good luck and have fun guys...again im sorry xD

@ MasterMarcus: hit me up on whats up haha
@ duky5000 : text me more often -.-
Back to top Go down
Master Marcus
Admin
Master Marcus

Experience Bar :
Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving)   Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:14 am

Rai alot of things have been happening while your gone and we are actually moving. Moving to a new place. for every1 who reads this know that me and the admins have found sort of a leak in CSA motives and such. Some people have been making it so this site won't expand. Also for the fact you guys here me all the time saying i want to redo this place. Though i never have the time nor the resources. Though now things have changed. It was thought best from a friend and new admin of mine that we should start over. That we should start fresh and new, and thats exactly what were going to do.

We are moving to a new place:

http://fabledduelacademy.forumotion.com/

This is our new location. Its way better and looks sexier than ever. So I would appreciate all people that remain moving there. Rai your job is still waiting for you there btw when your back.

So please join us everyone at our new location and help us expand into one of the top duel academies in the world.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonshadowacademy.forumotion.com
Master Marcus
Admin
Master Marcus

Experience Bar :
Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving)   Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:58 pm

@ duky5000
Back to top Go down
Master Marcus
Admin
Master Marcus

Experience Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving)   Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:02 pm

@duky5000
Back to top Go down
Master Marcus
Admin
Master Marcus

Experience Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving)   Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:05 pm

@duky5000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving)   Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding about my schedule (will be back playing after thanksgiving)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Shadow Academy :: Recreation Hall :: Off-Topic-