Crimson Shadow Academy
Welcome to Crimson Shadow Academy!!
Crimson Shadow Academy
Welcome to Crimson Shadow Academy!!
Crimson Shadow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Shadow Academy

Training the Next Generation of Pro Duelists

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Age

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master Marcus
Admin
Master Marcus

Experience Bar :
The New Age  Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The New Age  Right_bar_bleue

The New Age  Empty
PostSubject: The New Age    The New Age  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:09 pm

This little article will be abouWar Gods (OCG name- Bujin) -t The New Age of dueling that's coming with the new ban list.
For those who haven't seen the new ban list take a look: http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/.

The New Meta

• War Gods (OCG name- Bujin) -

This is what they were made for. Konami had this vision for them. Thats finally coming true. They have all the support they need to completely domainate.

Burning Knucklers (OCG name- Battlin' Boxers)-

This deck most forgot to consider. Though there powerful xyz known as Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke. They have all support they need and since this deck is backrow heavy its sure to thrive with heavy storm out the picture.

Infernity-

Must i say it again. Backrow heavy decks are really going to thrive this season. What better way to express that than to see Infernity come back to life as tier 1.

• Hieratics-

This deck is too good at times. Its quick fast and doesnt need backrow protection much. Though with the main staple backrow cards hit such as compulsory evac device and prison. There sure to dominate.

• Maldoche-

This deck is pretty much slipped under the radar but many don't realize how very good Maldoche are. There one of the faster of the new meta series. They have all the tools they need to survive as top meta.

• Inzektors-

Most have completely forgotten about this deck. Now that heavy is gone the only thing u have to save you are precious MST. That is still no where near enough to top the speed and power of Inzektors.

• Constellar-

Well lets be honest backrow was nothing to Constellar. As much as this deck loves to bounce cards there is no honest card that really stop Constellar. This couldn't be ignored.

Honorable Mentions

• Blackwings-

Its understandable how you would seriously think this is meta but lets be honest. Blackwings had there time and now even with whirlwind at 3 they still wont be tier 1 Whirlwind being tier 1 still doesn't mean its enough to make it top tier.

• Dark Wolds-

Even I'm surprised at this idea i bet huh. Cause even of with macro and soul banned to them its just not enough to be meta. Well they also banned destruction. Even with my extensive experimentation that's not enough.

• Fire Kings

To be honest they almost are tier 1. In my opinion if they had just a tad more support. No doubt it would be top tier.

• Prophecy

Prophecy will also still be a top deck. They were a strong control build before judgment day, and they will remain a strong control deck without it. For aggro prophecy users, expect to see reaper of prophecy builds that go into Norito, the Great Moral Leader, every bit as capable of controlling the game as Shi En, but 500 points stronger.

All these decks in the "Honrable Mentions" are possible tier 1. They all have the great possibility to be top tier. Though no doubt these decks will mainly dominate the new era of the game.

Tips for The New Era

This meta most of our staples have been banned. We will have to eventually find out what to replace Monster Reborn or Heavy Storm. Those 2 cards will be missed. Though in the meantime focus on the new stuff.
Most of this ban list is to stop pulling back rows so suddenly. With heavy storm gone people can use a lot monsters and such to make better. Side for a lot of back row because they definetly will be successful. Most backrow heavy decks such as TG agent, TG stun, Worm Stun, Gemini Stun. All those will be very affect in the next format.

Conclusion

Overall Konami built a nice banlist. Nothin that is unplayable or any manner. Though with all the staples gone its time to truly see who its good and pro and who is not good at all. This banlist will separate the strong from the weak.

Which side are u on?

Question
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonshadowacademy.forumotion.com
Yuki Onka
Yuki Onka

Experience Bar :
The New Age  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The New Age  Right_bar_bleue

The New Age  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age    The New Age  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:05 pm

thats a great question. I however feel that the konami banlist will show us who cares taking out the old meta and letting us work with some classics along with the new. Honestly meta will slowly die out seeing how this game is moving more and more to the classics elemental heroshave finally stopped unless they show up in a anime or manga there age has ended. Show me why meta will live and i will consider using meta. Madolches will get some support in later packs seeing its small "slip under the radar"

teir one teir two teir whatever who cares a strong duelist is one who can have fun playing the game along with winning it at the same pace. Thats something that no one can ever do Very Happy so there is no perfect duelist just a bunch of people having fun. Let me ask you what do you think? Are you a fun player, or a winner?
Back to top Go down
peter shark
Ojama Blue
peter shark

Experience Bar :

The New Age  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age    The New Age  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:23 pm

im the king of games I do what I always do I send that dark magician out there and say take it government so that's my answer
Back to top Go down
Yuki Onka
Yuki Onka

Experience Bar :

The New Age  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age    The New Age  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:20 pm

im gonna duel you as soon as i see you......
Back to top Go down
Chaos Creator
GameMaster

Experience Bar :

The New Age  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age    The New Age  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:38 am

dude wheres the verz...
Back to top Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu

Experience Bar :

The New Age  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age    The New Age  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:18 pm

hmm where is fists & mermails
Back to top Go down
Master Marcus
Admin
Master Marcus

Experience Bar :

The New Age  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age    The New Age  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:01 pm

verz mermails and fire fists are no doubt gonna be classified as tier 2
Back to top Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu

Experience Bar :

The New Age  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age    The New Age  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:18 pm

I say the meta will b Mermails,War gods,Constellar,Fist & maybe Dragon plants but who knows with this new format
Back to top Go down
Yuki Onka
Yuki Onka

Experience Bar :

The New Age  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age    The New Age  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:31 pm

mermails have one abysstose and 2 dragoons there only traps have been pretty much destroyed so its gone mermails are gone so give it up dragon plants will have short games so they will have a couple turns before they are destroyed so say bye bye to dragons consteller might make it but its highly doubtful seeing all the stun decks around.
Back to top Go down
Master Marcus
Admin
Master Marcus

Experience Bar :

The New Age  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age    The New Age  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:31 pm

mermails are good decks as well as fire fists only there not fast enough anymore to compete with the new meta and new banlist. a backrow heavy deck will dismantle a mermail deck

and with tenki at 2 and chicken at 1 fire fists are alot slower and thats before we talk about backrow heavy stuff
Back to top Go down
Yuki Onka
Yuki Onka

Experience Bar :

The New Age  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age    The New Age  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:35 pm

madolches are gonna destroy the new meta <Very Happy i cant wait for more support cards i hope they add the king.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Age  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Age    The New Age  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Age

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Shadow Academy :: Academics :: Classrooms :: Deck Guides-